1.1 We may collect the following information about you:
Information that you provide to us (e.g. by completing a form on the Website or contacting us).
- Your name and contact details (including telephone number, home address and email address);
- Billing information (including delivery address and payment details). We reserve the right to request additional evidence or proof of billing information where we think this is necessary;
- Website registration credentials (including username and password). By creating an account, you can store your debit and credit card information for easier and faster checkout, store and edit your delivery addresses and billing information and review your previous purchases and order history;
- Expressed personal preferences (e.g. communications and language settings);
- Interactions with us (e.g. transaction history); and
- Correspondence and communications between us and you.
Information we collect from your use of the Website
We may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including your computer’s IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through, and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
1.3 You do not have to provide personal data to access the Website but certain functionality (such as being able to buy our products via the Website) will not otherwise be available to you.
1.4 You confirm that all information you provide to us at any time is true, accurate and complete.
1.5 You must not provide information about anyone else unless you have their permission to do so.
1.6 This website is not directed to children and we do not intentionally collect or maintain any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years old. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from or about anyone under the age of 13, please reach us at the contact information provided below under section 6.